Businesses, brands, and stores are migrating to The Shopify international ecommerce platform to sell more online! Read and discover the 10 biggest brands on Shopify!
Let’s face it – Shopify and Shopify Plus attract ecommerce big hitters and serious businesses. With Shopify holding over 10% of the global ecommerce platform market share, it is time to consider using the best international ecommerce platform and become a part of the biggest brands on Shopify.
In this article, we will share 10 of the biggest brands that use Shopify international ecommerce solution:
- Bulletproof: This store offers high-performance supplements, food and drink. The brand is eco-friendly and sells their ethically sourced items online to build a better future in the health and fitness industry.
- Budweiser: For over 160 years, Budweiser has brewed some of the most popular beers in the world. Known as world-class brew makers, the brand is expanding thanks to Shopify and the incredible international ecommerce features.
- Wateraid: This is an international non-profit organization whose mission is to change the lives of the poorest communities in the world by providing them with sanitation, hygiene, and water.
- New York Times Shop: The store offers a selection of products aimed at New York Times fans and those interested in purchasing personalized and unique gifts.
- Sunday Somewhere: This is a premium eyewear brand. The brand has taken off the world due to amazing customer service and its focus to simplicity, detail, and originality.
- Penguin Books: Founded in 1935, this is one of the largest English-language publishers and international publishing houses.
- Tesla Motors: We suppose you’ve already heard about Tesla Motors, a brand founded by a group of engineers in Silicon Valley. This group of engineers wanted to prove that electric cars are better than gasoline-powered cars. Tesla Motors is more than just a brand. It is a technology with a focus on energy innovation.
- Red Bull: Red Bull is one of the most popular and highest-selling energy drink in the world. Their online store sells Red Bull related products.
- KKW Beauty: After launching her first cosmetic line in 2017, Kim Kardashian became a rival to her sister, Kylie. This is a very popular brand and it is no surprise that the products sold out in a matter of minutes.
- Yeezy Supply: This store was designed to allow customers from all over the world to buy the Adidas Yeezy items.
If you want to sell around the world with expansion stores – visit Shopify right now!
— Lucky Orange (@luckyorange) 3 de octubre de 2018